Haven’t you pondered around the question, “Why is Social Media Management so important?”
Social media is having a significant impact on daily lives. The interaction with the customers can affect the revenue of the online business. There are so many social media platforms that have the potential to grow business if users have the right strategies and resources.
Let us first explore some interesting facts of famous social media platforms are:
● Over 50% of the buyers make their final decision based on pins
● 25% of the website traffic is achieved through Pinterest
● Around 80% of the users Pinterest to support specific brands
● The platform has approximately 290 million active users monthly
● There are over 1.3 billion Twitter accounts around the world
● Daily there are 500 million tweets on the application
● Only 46% of users use the application every day
● Tweets that have images receive more retweets
● People remember something they have seen on the application
● 85% of the businesses provide customer service on Twitter
● Nearly 2 billion users visit the channel every day
● Over 60% of the users prefer watching online videos on YouTube
● Approx 500 hours of video content is added on YouTube every single minute
● 70% of the traffic is gained from mobile devices
● It has 1 billion active users monthly
● There are approximately 1.7 billion user accounts on Instagram
● People upload 95 million pictures on Instagram daily
● The average time spent by the users is 53 minutes daily
● Over 71% of users are millennials
● This platform has over 2.7 billion monthly users globally
● Facebook has six new accounts each second
● 74% of users check their stores every day
● Users spend 1 hr daily on Facebook
● They posted 500 million stories daily
What are the innovative ideas to keep your brand fresh on social media?
1. Create Monthly, Weekly, and Daily Series
Want to make social media feed more eye-catchy? Take help from Social Media Management Companyto start a series of posts where you get an opportunity to interact with the audience. By giving relevant content at a consistent interval helps users to look forward to your posts. This regular schedule shows that you care about your followers.
2. Arrange giveaway and contests
Running a contest is a very impactful idea on social media platforms. Some of the best solutions for this are:
● The prize of your contests must be related to the brand
● Mention the terms and conditions of the contest. This ensures that you are not hosting a potential scam on your social media account.
● Leave details for the visitors to contact you easily
● Use unique and creative methods to enter the contest.
Hashtags are the easiest way to track the users that enter the contest or giveaway. The contest is the best method to spike user engagement and followers count on your social media account.
3. Hold an AMA
Ask Me Anything contest helps in creating an opportunity to engage with the followers. This Questions and Answers session helps to share insights, knowledge, and experiences. Some things that make it essential to host AMA are:
● You get a chance to show off the personal side of the business
● Business owners can raise awareness of the brand without forcing it on the followers
● You get to learn about the interests and concerns of the audience
It gives a bigger picture of your business and gains more attention in the market.
4. Develop Tutorials
Blog sections are not the only place that shares knowledge with your users. Breaking down the instructions into steps can be more effective for the reader. Make a list of relevant topics and build ideas to teach your audience.
5. Link to external content
If you do not have time to complete a blog post, you can always send your visitors to relevant resources, websites, and articles. Research blogs with keywords related to your business. Ensure that you research deeply on the digital market and create unique content. Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn are great marketing tools for such content. It can also do this with the help of a Social Media Company that has the right tools and resources
6. Add interactive Videos
More than half of the market is addicted to smartphones. Social Media platforms have algorithms that prioritize engaging content for the audiences. Capturing the videos is convenient and easy for the users. You can make video tours, product updates, and how-to guides to drive organic traffic and increase revenue. There are too many options like:
● Stories on Instagram and Facebook
● Live Video on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
● In-Feed Videos on Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter
You can share videos on multiple channels and engage more viewers with your business.
Visual graphics are more encouraged on social media platforms as they share information quickly. They are considered valuable for Pinterest. You can easily reach more audiences when your infographics are spread on multiple channels. People can like and share them effortlessly.
Start working on your social media presence now! It is prime time to stand out from the crowd and enhance customer engagement with your brand. Take advice from an experienced Social Media Management Company to build powerful techniques to scale your business. Never be afraid to experiment with ideas and be creative on your social media accounts.
Author’s Bio: Harshal Shah is the CEO of Elsner Technologies Pvt. Ltd. He has an overall experience of more than three decades in the IT industry. His area of interest lies in writing interesting pieces of content mostly on topics relevant to different types of CMS platforms. He wants to ensure that readers get acquainted with multiple web development tools & techniques so that we can build a technology-driven world for the future.